Breakfast Debate in association with 4C
Reaping the benefits of social shopping
Friday 11 October 2019
It can be too easy for agencies to operate in silos and not execute cross-channel campaigns as a default for social shopping campaigns.
We will assess how agencies can make the most of social budgets through advanced targeting and using first party data to personalise ads and experiences. And how, by knowing their audience they can build a brand and drive sales.
The breakfast event will explore how to best maximise creative formats for social shopping, through telling stories with video and with a strong creative CTA and establish the right mix to meet your business goals.
And we look at some of the success stories in social shopping campaigns.
Most importantly we’ll assess how clients can measure business outcomes.
- • How do you make the most of social budgets?
- • How do you build a brand but also drive sales?
- • How do you build a full funnel social strategy?
- • How do find which mix is right for your business to meet your goals.
- • Who is doing this well? Who is falling behind?
Timings: 8:30am - 11:30am
Haymarket Hotel, 1 Suffolk Place, London, SW1Y 4HX
Nearest public transport: Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo and Piccadilly) Charing Cross (mainline services, Bakerloo and Northern)