The Future of Brands
Challenger conference for CMOs, agencies, media & tech
Thursday 7 February 2019
Mediatel Events' The Future of Brands conference is back on Thursday 7 February 2019 with another full day of panels, interviews and insightful presentations featuring leading marketers. After a very successful launch in 2018, we expect to have even more brands attending as speakers and delegates.
Speakers and panellists in 2018 included:
- Mark Evans, Marketing Director, Direct Line
- Dominic Chambers, Global Head of Digital Marketing, Jaguar Land Rover
- Annabel Venner, Global Brand Director, Hiscox
- Ross Duncan, Media Planning Manager, Just Eat
- Jamie Inman, Head of Strategy, BMB
- Jenny Biggam, Co-Founder, the7stars
- Sharon Braude, Director of Digital Marketing, Social & Search, EMEA, The Walt Disney Company
A full list of speakers and the 2018 agenda can be seen here.
Tickets on sale in the summer, if you would like to register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IPA members can ascribe a CPD value to each Mediatel Events session
Nomura, 1 Angel Lane, City of London, EC4R 3AB
Nearest station: Cannon Street or Bank (exit 8) (Circle, District, Northern, Central lines and mainline services)
A Mediatel Events season ticket guarantees you a place at seven of our core events including this one. As well as saving you over £500 you’ll also get free access to bonus events throughout the year.