Automated Trading Debate in 2018 will look at the state of media trading today and offer insights into the latest innovations, trends and challenges. Buyers and sellers will give us their views on each trading medium separately, serving as a quick all-in view across the industry. The event will cover the biggest issues facing the media and adtech business, including the models and dynamics that are driving change now and likely to do so in the future.
Mediatel's Automated Trading was the event that first exposed how little publishers were taking from programmatic, the event that started giving you blockchain and traceable time insights; and the only event that has continued to look at "automated" trading over the years where the real benefit in efficiency lies, and not just programmatic, where ROI has often been doubtful.
This year the event is being staged within MAD//Fest. Mediatel is an investor in MAD//Fest, an exciting new 2-day conference. Anyone booking a ticket for Automated Trading will be given complementary access to day two of MAD//Fest.
Regular ticket: £235 + VAT
For sponsorship please contact Katrina Coyne
For speaking opportunities contact Kamelia Stefanova
For registration queries and issues contact the operations team
Registration and coffee
Drawing from his extensive experience as founder of Manning Gottlieb, CEO of OMD UK Group, Chief Strategy Officer at Ebiquity and now SVP at MediaLink, Nick will give us a view on what brands are saying and doing about trust issues, in-housing and automated trading; and his views on what we should expect to see next.
- Are we past the trust issues now?
- Auction dynamics are changing. How? And what is the impact of this for the market?
- Has programmatic creative made any progress - or any difference?
- After the initial outcry, might Accenture’s move into media buying ultimately raise everyone’s game?
- In-housing is gaining some momentum – how far does the panel think this will this go?
- Revisiting DAX and assessing its benefits
- Introducing J-ET Exchange (JEX) - the new addition to the J-ET automated trading system
- What impact will this have on radio trading?
Networking coffee break
- Hamish Nicklin told us two years ago that The Guardian lost 70p in every £1 of ad revenue to adtech middlemen. Where are we now?
- What difference might Project Ozone make for publishers?
- Is Adsmart still the only game in town?
- What can we expect from the other broadcasters as Dovetail finally brings additional data to the market?
End of conference
The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Ln, London E1 6QR, UK, E1 6QR
Nearest Underground: Liverpool Street (Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
A Mediatel Events season ticket guarantees you a place at seven of our core events including this one. As well as saving you over £500 you’ll also get free access to bonus events throughout the year.