Mediatel's Out-of-Home Summit
Bringing together the key players in the UK's OOH industry
Tuesday 23 January 2018
A new addition to the 2018 events calendar, Mediatel's first Out-Of-Home Summit brought together the key players in UK's OOH industry. These experts shared their views on the industry's latest developments and challenges, and OOH's role in the media landscape.
IPA members can ascribe a CPD value to each Mediatel Events session
- Is OOH’s breadth a challenge or an opportunity in marketing the medium to advertisers/agencies now and in the future?
- Effectiveness studies prove OOH’s case, but are these getting through to clients?
- Has short–term activation taken root in the industry?
- What is OOH’s role in brand building now and will we see that changing over the next 3 years?
Trading, Targeting and Data
- How does OOH maintain or grow its share of ad revenue?
- Mass reach and personalised advertising. Can OOH truly deliver both successfully?
- The Contextual Opportunity – It’s better for OOH; better for clients – so why doesn’t it happen more?
- Could there be a danger of an over-emphasis on digital inventory?
- How are we going to be trading OOH in 2 years’ time?
Editor-at-large, Mediatel Newsline
Head of Creative and Media, O2
Joint Chief Strategy Officer, AMV BBDO
Strategy Director, Talon Outdoor
Head of Business Planning, Essence
Creative Solutions Director, Exterion Media UK
Director, WIRED Consulting
Director of Insight and Innovation, Primesight
Commercial Director, JCDecaux
Head of Adcity, Havas
CEO, Ocean Outdoor
Managing Partner, Talon Outdoor
Marketing Director, JCDecaux
RSA, 8 John Adam Street, London , WC2N 6EZ
Nearest stations: Charing Cross (Northern and Bakerloo line) Embankment (District, Circle, Northen and Bakerloo lines)
A Mediatel Events season ticket guarantees you a place at seven of our core events including this one. As well as saving you over £500 you’ll also get free access to bonus events throughout the year.