Monday, 14 May 2012Future of National Newspapers
About the Event
Always one of the most passionate debates, this seminar explored the issues facing the newspaper industry right now. We discussed launches, tablets, frees, business and trading models and the likely commercial implications of the Leveson Inquiry.
- Circulations, Readership and Revenues - latest thoughts on the market and future trading models.
- Where are newspapers in their digital evolution?
- How will NRS-padd data help?
- Are newspapers getting full value from CRM data? How?
- Are there cross-selling opportunities across the market…and beyond?
- Is the future business focus about cost-cutting and diversification?
- Are there any Leveson outcomes that could deter newspaper advertisers?
Newsline event coverage
Chair and Panellists
Media Correspondent, BBC
Share this event
Photography by Hannah J Taylor