Friday, 7 May 2010Future of Media Research
About the Event
This seminar considered how media research will look post recession. Everyone has sought more for less, what's the impact on scope and quality. Is the media industry simply getting the research it deserves?
- Touchpoints brings the industry together - surely this is what we must build on now, not JICs...
- "How do I get my planners and buyers to make full use of media research and research tools?"
- As TV becomes 'connected' will return path data eventually negate the value of BARB?
- Would agency press buyers miss the NRS if it wasn't there?
- Will greater use of behavioural targeting systems have a positive or negative effect on the media research industry?
- After the first 100 days of UKOM - who's using it? and how?
Newsline event coverage
Chair and Panellists
Media Correspondent, BBC
Consultant, Bedwell Media
Director of Research, Yahoo!
Work Research, Managing Partner
Head of Insight, News International
Research Director, IPA
Photography by Hannah J Taylor