Wednesday, 17 February 2010The Internet Comes to TV
About the Event
Held in association with Rovi, this event looked at the prospects for digital television, Project Canvas and online television advertising.
- The how – the technology /the data
- Keys to the customer experience
- Manufacturers v software companies v broadcasters.
- TV companies think they own the content, but this is the internet
- Project Canvas – who owns the customer interfaces?
- What it means for advertising – threats / opportunities
- What it means for broadcasters
Newsline event coverage
The Internet comes to TV: YouTube is "definitely not" the first international TV channel, well, not in the traditional sense